Jack Daniels Pulled Chicken
Juicy Jack Daniels Pulled Chicken is roasted to perfection with Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce. Taste the rich heritage and tradition of southern cooking in every bite.
The unique mellow taste of Jack Daniels has long been recognized for adding a special touch to marinades and sauces. Now you can enjoy this distinctive flavor in a variety of Jack Daniels meats which can be ready to serve in minutes.
- Authentic Flavor
- Slow Cooked
- Ready To Eat
- Sweet Southern Style Glaze
Jack Daniels Pulled Chicken Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1/3 Package (151g/5.33oz)
Servings per container 3
Calories 160 Fat Cal 20
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
|Total Fat 2g||3%||Total Carbohydrates 27g||9%|
|Sat Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 1g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0g||Sugars 22g|
|Cholesterol 20gm||7%||Protein 9g|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 4%||Calcium 4%||Iron 4%|
Jack Daniels Pulled Chicken Ingredients
Microwave: (Recommended Method)
- Remove outer sleeve from tray and recycle.
- Place tray and inner pouch in the microwave oven.
- Heat on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: tray, pouch and product will be hot.
- Open pouch and empty the product into serving dish.
- Recycle the tray and discard the pouch.
Oven: (Do not use tray in the oven)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Remove outer sleeve and tray and recycle both.
- Open pouch and empty product into your oven safe pan not into the tray.
- Discard the pouch.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Place pan in oven and heat for 8-10 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: pan and product will be hot.
- Enjoy a delicious meal.
- Jack Daniel’s Pulled Chicken Sandwich (Hamburger Buns)
- Mac and Cheese
- Cole Slaw
- Corn on the cob with butter
- Sweet Pickles
You May Also Be Interested In: