Jack Daniels BBQ Wings
BBQ Wings are roasted to perfection with Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce. Taste the rich heritage and tradition of southern cooking in every bite.
The unique mellow taste of Jack Daniels has long been recognized for adding a special touch to marinades and sauces. Now you can enjoy this distinctive flavor in a variety of Jack Daniels meats which can be ready to serve in minutes.
- Authentic Flavor
- Slow Cooked
- Ready To Eat
- Sweet Southern Style Glaze
Jack Daniels BBQ Wings Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2 Sections
edible portion (94g)
Servings per container varies
Calories 210 Fat Cal 90
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
|Total Fat 11g||17%||Total Carbohydrates 16g||5%|
|Sat Fat 3g||15%||Fiber 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g||Sugars 13g|
|Cholesterol 40gm||13%||Protein 14g|
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 2%||Calcium 2%||Iron 8%|
Jack Daniels BBQ Wings Ingredients
Microwave: (Recommended Method)
- Remove outer sleeve from tray and recycle.
- Place tray and inner pouch in the microwave oven.
- Heat on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: tray, pouch and product will be hot.
- Open pouch and empty the product into serving dish.
- Recycle the tray and discard the pouch.
Oven: (Do not use tray in the oven)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Remove outer sleeve and tray and recycle both.
- Open pouch and empty product into your oven safe pan not into the tray.
- Discard the pouch.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Place pan in oven and heat for 8-10 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: pan and product will be hot.
- Enjoy a delicious meal.
- Jack Daniel’s Sliced Pork Roast
- Whipped Spicy Sweet Potatoes
- Black Eyed Peas and Yellow Squash
- Red Apple Corn Pudding
You May Also Be Interested In: