Jack Daniels BBQ Glazed Ham
BBQ Glazed Ham is roasted to perfection with Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce. Taste the rich heritage and tradition of southern cooking in every bite.
The unique mellow taste of Jack Daniels has long been recognized for adding a special touch to marinades and sauces. Now you can enjoy this distinctive flavor in a variety of Jack Daniels meats which can be ready to serve in minutes.
- Authentic Flavor
- Slow Cooked
- Ready To Eat
- Sandwich Ready
- Jack Daniels Barbeque Glaze
Jack Daniels BBQ Glazed Ham Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1/3 Package (151g/5.33oz)
Servings per container 3
Calories 210 Fat Cal 50
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
|Total Fat 6g||9%||Total Carbohydrates 20g||7%|
|Sat Fat 2g||10%||Fiber 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g||Sugars 16g|
|Cholesterol 60gm||17%||Protein 18g|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 2%||Calcium 2%||Iron 8%|
Microwave: (Recommended Method)
- Remove outer sleeve from tray and recycle.
- Place tray and inner pouch in the microwave oven.
- Heat on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: tray, pouch and product will be hot.
- Open pouch and empty the product into serving dish.
- Recycle the tray and discard the pouch.
Oven: (Do not use tray in the oven)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Remove outer sleeve and tray and recycle both.
- Open pouch and empty product into your oven safe pan not into the tray.
- Discard the pouch.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Place pan in oven and heat for 8-10 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: pan and product will be hot.
- Enjoy a delicious meal.
You May Also Be Interested In:
JACK DANIEL’S and OLD NO. 7 are registered trademarks used under license to Completely Fresh Foods, Inc © 2012 Jack Daniel’s. All Rights Reserved.
Manufactured in USA by Completely Fresh Foods Vernon, CA 90058