Jack Daniels BBQ Chicken Breasts
Juicy Jack Daniels BBQ Chicken Breasts are roasted to perfection with Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce. Taste the rich heritage and tradition of southern cooking in every bite.
The unique mellow taste of Jack Daniels has long been recognized for adding a special touch to marinades and sauces. Now you can enjoy this distinctive flavor in a variety of Jack Daniels meats which can be ready to serve in minutes.
- Authentic Flavor
- Slow Cooked
- Ready To Eat
- Sweet Southern Style Glaze
Jack Daniels BBQ Chicken Breasts Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 5.33 oz (151g)
Servings per container 3
Calories 250 Fat Cal 40
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
|Total Fat 4.5g||7%||Total Carbohydrates 25g||8%|
|Sat Fat 1g||5%||Fiber 1g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0g||Sugars 20g|
|Cholesterol 65gm||22%||Protein 25g|
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 2%||Calcium 4%||Iron 10%|
Jack Daniels BBQ Chicken Breasts Ingredients
Microwave: (Recommended Method)
- Remove outer sleeve from tray and recycle.
- Place tray and inner pouch in the microwave oven.
- Heat on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: tray, pouch and product will be hot.
- Open pouch and empty the product into serving dish.
- Recycle the tray and discard the pouch.
Oven: (Do not use tray in the oven)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Remove outer sleeve and tray and recycle both.
- Open pouch and empty product into your oven safe pan not into the tray.
- Discard the pouch.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Place pan in oven and heat for 8-10 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: pan and product will be hot.
- Enjoy a delicious meal.
You May Also Be Interested In: