Jack Daniels St Louis Ribs
St Louis Ribs are roasted to perfection with Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce. Taste the rich heritage and tradition of southern cooking in every bite.
The unique mellow taste of Jack Daniels has long been recognized for adding a special touch to marinades and sauces. Now you can enjoy this distinctive flavor in a variety of Jack Daniels meats which can be ready to serve in minutes.
- Authentic Flavor
- Slow Cooked
- Ready To Eat
- Pre Sliced
- Sweet Southern Style Glaze
Jack Daniels St Louis Ribs Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 8 oz edible portion (227g)
Servings per container 1
Calories 580 Fat Cal 330
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
|Total Fat 37g||57%||Total Carbohydrates 34g||11%|
|Sat Fat 13g||68%||Fiber 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g||Sugars 30g|
|Cholesterol 135gm||45%||Protein 28g|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 2%||Calcium 6%||Iron 10%|
Jack Daniels St Louis Ribs Ingredients
Pork lion ribs, rubbed with – black pepper, salt, brown sugar, garlic and onion. Whiskey Glaze – Dark brown sugar, water, onion, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce – water, wheat, soybeans, salt. Molasses, Vegetable oil, corn starch, garlic, Tennessee whiskey, salt, caramel color, Lemon juice, cayenne pepper and black pepper. Contains: Soy and Wheat Products.
- Remove outer sleeve from tray and recycle.
- Place tray and inner pouch in the microwave oven.
- Heat on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: tray, pouch and product will be hot.
- Open pouch and empty the product into serving dish.
- Recycle the tray and discard the pouch.
Oven: (Do not use tray in the oven)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Remove outer sleeve and tray and recycle both.
- Open pouch and empty product into your oven safe pan not into the tray.
- Discard the pouch.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Place pan in oven and heat for 8-10 minutes or until the product is hot and ready to serve.
- Caution: pan and product will be hot.
- Enjoy a delicious meal.
You May Also Be Interested In: